Every organization conducts research to plan and implement a business idea. This project is designed to provide the foundation for an international business plan. Using the bullets below as a framework for your paper, you will plan global expansion of an existing product or service, or research a new foreign business opportunity.Project paper guidelines:
- 800-1,000 words (3-4 pages), not including title page, works cited page, or headers.
- 1 inch margins
- 12 point Times New Roman font
- Standard language and grammar are required - this is a paper, not a text message.
- APA Style- If you are unfamiliar, visit your nearest IRSC Academic Support Center for assistance.
- Paper must be submitted through Blackboard. Emailed papers will not be accepted.
At a minimum, your paper must include research and narrative for the following:
- Determine potential international markets for existing or proposed goods and services
- Identify domestic and international companies involved in similar business global business activities
- Examine geographic and economic factors that affect the business environment of a nation
- Research the influence of government and regulations on business activities
- Identify needed databases and information systems to facilitate international business activities
- Identify methods for reducing global business risks
- Identify specific attributes and customer benefits for a proposed international product or service
- Suggest advertising messages, media and other promotional activities for an international enterprise