Research one recent health care event that occurred within the last three months IE:
1) a new policy from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS),
2) a merger in health care, an innovative technology,
3) a new strategy from a health care organization,
4) a new federal or state law, etc.).
Then answer the questions below:
· Summarize your selected health care event, and if available, provide the link to your selected event.
· Explain any anticipated impacts on health care organizations.
· Propose three strategies in training and development, handling potential conflict, or handling resistance that health care leaders can employ to lead their learning organizations in today’s turbulent environment. Support your strategies with a minimum of two scholarly sources. Relevant professional experience may also be shared.