To complete report 1 you need two full pages with three references from reputable sources in your policy area.
1. statement of the policy. Why is it important to You?
2. What government levels are addressing this problem?
3. What laws and regulations govern this policy area?
4. How much funding is available to address this policy area?
5. Are the governmental policy approaches working?
6. What changes do you suggest and what are the corresponding costs that you anticipate?
1. What ideological framework are you using in order to justify your policy reform?
2. How do you plan to participate in order to get others to organize for this reform? Who did you discuss this plan with? Did they offer any new suggestions that you did not think of? Did you see what interest groups and political parties are doing to implement your reform ideas?