This week, you will practice producing a screencast video presentation that allows you to report your progress on the final paper while also preparing you to build a quality final presentation for the course.
1. Build a three–slide PowerPoint (or Prezi) presentation that includes text and graphics. Outline your answers to the following questions:
- What are some specific questions you have concerning the final argument paper?
- What is your time–management plan for compiling and editing your final paper?
- What parts of your final paper do you anticipate will take the most time and attention? For example:
- Incorporating instructor feedback in your perspective papers
- Reworking the perspective papers into one cohesive paper
- Writing the introduction, conclusion, or abstract
- APA formatting
- Revising for grammar, spelling, and punctuation