The annotated bibliography is on the Stanley Milgram Obedience Studies.
Each annotation MUST include the following information: (a) main scope of the study (b) methodology (includes the type of statistical analysis) and main points; (c) findings and conclusions; and d) brief note of how the article contributes to the field of the topic.
3. Four scholarly journal articles.
4. All articles MUST be published within the last five years.
5. The articles must be from Academic Journals (i.e., they will have the word Journal in the title of the source). No websites or books are allowed. They must be scholarly journal articles.
6. The annotations MUST be 150-250 words long EACH
7. Also, the formatting must be in Annotated Bibliography format.
8. There must be an APA formatted cover page.
9. A reference page is not required