Harrah's case study
Answer the following
- Which of the Harrah's data applications are most likely implemented using neural networks?
- What other applications could Harrah's develop using the data it is collecting from its customers?
- What are some concerns you might have as a customer at this casino?
Real-Time Dashboards at Western Digital. Case study
- What is VIS?
- In what ways is the architecture of VIS similar to or different from the architecture of BPM?
- What are the similarities and differences between the closed-loop processes of BPM and the processes in the OODA decision cycle?
- What types of dashboards are in the system? Are they operational or tactical, or are they actually scorecards? Explain.
- What are the basic benefits provided by Western Digital's VIS and dashboards?
- What sorts of advice can you provide to a company that is getting ready to create its own VIS and dashboards?
- The deliverable will be a written paper 6 pages that will be written according to APA guidelines. This does not include Title, Abstract and Reference pages.