Using the case of Gina answer the following . Include 2 responses
Post a 300- to 500-word response in which you address the following:
- Provide the full DSM-5 diagnosis for the client. Remember, a full diagnosis should include the name of the disorder, ICD-10-CM code, specifiers, severity, and the Z codes (other conditions that may be a focus of clinical attention). Keep in mind a diagnosis covers the most recent 12 months.
- Explain the diagnosis by matching the symptoms identified in the case to the specific criteria for the diagnosis.
- Explain why it is important to use an interprofessional approach in treatment. Identity specific professionals you would recommend for the team, and describe how you might best utilize or focus their services.
- Explain how you would use the client’s family to support recovery. Include specific behavioral examples.
- Select and explain an evidence-based, focused treatment approach that you might use in your part of the overall treatment plan.
- Explain how culture and diversity influence these disorders. Consider how gender, age, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, and/or ethnicity/race affect the experience of living with an eating disorder.
Note: You do not need to include an APA reference to the DSM-5 in your response. However, your response should clearly be informed by the DSM-5, demonstrating an understanding of the risks and benefits of treatment to the client. You do need to include an APA reference for the treatment approach and any other resources you use to support your response.
By Day 6
Respond to at least two colleagues who identified a treatment strategy that differs from yours in the following ways:
- Explain whether you agree or disagree with your colleague’s treatment strategy.
- Explain additional cultural influences that your colleague should consider when addressing the specific eating disorder they identified.