Follow the outline, keep your writing concise and to the point. Do not try and baffle me with B.S. Don’t waste your time - get to the point. I would expect the word count to be 200-500 words, which is about 1 page double spaced.
- The Title of the Film and why you chose it. (5 points)
- Director, Leading actors/actresses and brief Summary of the plot. (5 points)
- Who was favorite actor/actress in the film and discuss who did a good job and who did not. Use specific details. Or you could talk about your least favorite actor or actress. (10 Points)
- Talk about what you liked about the movie and what you did not like. Be sure to include specific details and scenes. You need specific examples which could include dialogue, if appropriate, to support what you liked or did not like. (10 Points)
- What lessons did you learn from this story (10 points)
- Grammar/Sentence Structure (5 points)