Submit a literature review of your chosen nutritional intervention. Include your understanding of the scholarly sources, how this intervention would best be implemented for a particular group/individual, and your works cited page.
· Length: 6 Pages (excludes title page and citation log)
· Thesis (stated in introduction and developed in body paragraphs of rough draft)
· Focus on Organization and Readability of Work.
· Uses at least 5 quality sources, one of which is a primary source.
· Critical Analysis of Sources
· Correct Use of Footnotes in APA Manual of Style.
· Citation log which lists all your sources used in the rough draft.
III. Concluding Thoughts.
You should be able to lay the foundation of your research paper down in this rough draft. Performance feedback will be provided by your instructor after grading is complete. It is critical that you use your rough draft's performance feedback to better your research paper prior to the submission of your final draft next week.